Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Tough Times Are the Right Time"

"Tough Times" do not define you, rather they Reveal to you who and what is True, what is Right and all of the things in the darkness that can no longer hide from the Light. Even in the midst of "Tough Times" I am grateful for what has been imparted to me. A declaration before the Deliverance, for I know from whence my Blessings flow and the direction of where I am to Grow.

Thank you for showing me what I could not or did not want to see for myself, with my own eyes. It has shown me ALL! "Tough Times" like trouble, don't last always and Joy will indeed come in the morning. Therefore, during this night, I will embrace and marinate on what has been perpetrated, irrespective of the goodness that has been demonstrated.

I set me my Hope and stand upon my Rock. The pebbles pelted cannot reach where the Lord has me perched, as I search within to prune out who and what does not belong amongst the throng of naysayers that communicate "yes" before you and a resounding "no" as soon as they are behind you. But behind you, like your past, is the only place where they will last.

Although painful as Growth typically is, the "Tough Times Are the Right Time" to clear ones mind, reset, refocus and declutter the things that no longer need to occupy the time and energy that is all your own, forsaking your maturity when Growth is not synonymous with being grown.

I will remain steadfast in my Faith and break not to the left when Jesus Christ is all that is Right within me. Behind me is not where you will find me. Walking with me demonstrates your integrity. Moving forward in a courageous manner, not stumbling or faltering along the path that was paved for me. Jesus! I'm walking with You. I'm walking towards You! I'm walking for You! My Life will Serve as the billboard to the Goodness that is You.

"Tough Times Are the Right Time" to become One with the Devine!

Jesus Christ. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: