Smile And Love Always!

Friday, February 07, 2014

"High IN Praise!"

The monotony of the redundancy oft times teeters on the edge of mediocrity. Of course that is strictly contingent upon what is being done in redundant fashion. When the things that we do in Life do not Serve a Greater Calling, the stalling of accomplishing said Greatness falls on deaf ears. However, when you have ears to hear and a Heart to receive, the last thing NOT done, is your Commitment to Believe! To Believe that what has been deposited within you will sprout out from you and take hold of the Purpose that your Life has been called to Serve.

When the hearing is impaired and the heart is too callous to Receive, the last thing that anyone wants to do is to Believe. But you cannot outrun your Destiny! You cannot hinder your Purpose! You may indeed delay it, but within your Life's time, you will Serve out what is trying to Sprout out, for all others to see, do and ultimately Believe.

We cannot frustrate the starting point out of our gates, and it is not possible for us to negate our destination, irrespective of Life's curves, because Jesus Christ will make and set those crooked roads Straight. That scenic route might not have been the best route, however, a True measure of an Insatiable Faith, will glean what it is supposed to mean, so that it too, can work for you.

Highly Exalted from the Pulpit of Praise, I raise my arms, disarming myself of my own ways, submitting to, exceeding my Spiritual Curfew, just to stay up late so that I may hear a Word during the stillness of Your Communication, giving Praise IN and THROUGH my situation, confirming my Belief that You hear as You would have me to hear, and fear not what might be perceived as frustration.

Even when I don't FEEL like it, I will spend ALL of my nights and days, continuing to Salute You Jesus Christ, "High IN Praise!"

Jesus Christ. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: