Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"His Presence on the Throne: Vision"

On a day such as today, All is Well. I am a Blessed man and not due to anything temporal that money can buy. But, I am a Blessed man because of ALL of the things that money cannot buy.

I am the Happy owner of Love, Joy, Peace, Understanding, Faith, Knowledge, Wisdom, Vision, Smiles, Depth, Sacrifice, Enlightenment, Passion, Purpose, Intelligence, Strength, Growth, Excellence, Influence, Will, Maturation, Reconciliation, Words, Change, Greatness, Inspiration, Dedication and Happiness.

I own them ALL and rendered no currency for my ownership. Instead, I gave myself to a Relationship with Jesus Christ. And in doing so, He has more than supplied me with the things that people pay for, search for and live out their lives longing for. I used to do just the same until I happened upon the "Holy Name of Jesus."

Now I have the One Source and Ultimate Supplier of ALL my needs and want for nothing outside of His Provision. The marks of His incision have remained as the perpetual reminder that the loss in my worldly death is synonymous with His Heavenly Gain.

Everything has changed and nothing has remained, as is such in only what is done for Christ. I turned it ALL over and gave it ALL up. With no expectations, He created them and then exceeded His Own in order to provide me an earthly glimpse of "His Presence on the Throne: Vision." I can now see me, in Him!

Happy Birthday Mother! I can see from here!

Jesus Christ. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: