Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Deposited Dreams"

Actively involved in listening to the whispers of the Holy Spirit as it takes my breath away, confirming the Talent and Dreams that God has deposited within me that I knew in my Heart to be true, by guaranteeing those "Deposited Dreams" by way of securing the initial deposit as a permanent investment that God has made within me!

I see that wherever I went, it was all a part of the process.

I know that whatever I did, it too was all a part of the process.

Whomever paths I previously crossed along the way, gave me insight into the types of people whose paths I will undoubtedly cross in THE future that you have in store for me, Your son! And the experience that it afforded me was able to strengthen my discernment of what You look like when You are present, and what "they" look like when You are not present. For the exterior of their decorated presentation is irrelevant if their hearts are deeply camouflaged behind a hidden veil of secrecy that prohibits the entry of Your Magnificent Presence, hence the lack of participation that they have in You, and the lack of orientation and familiarity that they have of You.

The importance of this acknowledgment is for the strict requirements that God has of the beholder of his "Deposited Dreams," to safeguard one's heart, by not tossing their pearls to swine.

When you live through the examples of the Scripture of the Holy Gospel, the Words contained within give way to a new tangible meaning after they have been consumed by your experience.

Speak to me,
Speak through me,
As I withdraw on what was deposited,
All for the sake of Your Glory!

Not in "my" time, but in the time that You have ordained it to be! For every single thing that You have Deposited, can only be withdrawn by me!

Every single person has their own account that has Deposited within it some form of Talent. Compare it not to anything else and spend it wisely. A fool and his money shall always part ways. Likewise, do not let your "Deposited Dreams" dry up and wither away!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: