Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 13, 2013

"Battle Tested!"

The longer the Blessing of Life that you are gifted, the more battleground you will indeed cover. All of them will not be victorious, but there is a silver lining in EVERYTHING! What one is able to glean from just being on the scene, will by far supersede almost any and EVERYTHING. Whether it is something as Honorable as Serving your Country with boots on the ground, or by playing in America's favorite Past Time, getting your glove dirty by fielding a ball, you will undoubtedly and Supernaturally walk away changed, when you first seek His Glorious Face in ALL, any and EVERYTHING!

How can one NOT walk away Changed, when the Cross absorbed the Blood of Christ, making it a permanent stain, but a necessary gain, in order for ALL Salvation to Reign?

Tested we all are, with character development being the very reason that we are! It is not what we GO through, rather it is what we GROW through, that makes way from what we once knew, to what we now KNOW.

Seeing Him by first Seeking Him, gives me the opportunity to grow IN Him, and negates the ill-intentions that are not OF Him.

The Spirit of Discernment will speak TO you, as it sees right through the WHO, what, where and why's. With eyes to see the unseen and ears to hear what was said, it forbids and thwarts the plots and plans that are determined to convince you to partake of "its" bread. Hence the reason when tempted, Christ said, "that man shall not survive on bread alone." And after that obedience, He Resides on the right hand side of the Throne!

Whom has been more "Battle Tested" than the Resurrected Son of Man? And with the same Resurrection Power that He imparted, it was not the enemy, rather the great Friend to me, that made way for it to be, that I was not forced to leave, rather the Will of God instructed me, that it was time to be departed.

Removed from what was not growing me. Changed from what it all used to be. Subjected to an extreme makeover, wholeheartedly. Grateful to God, singing His Praises, for all eternity!

Humbling oneself to ones knees is far better than standing at attention in order to "people please!" I give my regards to those that choose the latter over the former, but Pray that the former demonstrates to the latter that the way is not at the behest of man, but at the obligatory request of the Son of Man. Since there is only one way, you will find me progressing on that path, making significant headway with the thoughts, neck and neck with the actions.

"Battle Tested," I confessed it! Making no more moves until He has Blessed it! Renewed strength, having grown ever since! The pain was from the spurt, that restored the confidence! What I have endured, caused me to be worn. But the hedge of protection refused to allow me to be torn! Stronger in stature, the appearance is not manufactured. But the strength of a warrior that cannot be broken or Spirit even fractured.

The breast plate of armor yields no coverage on the back side. Since I was not designed to flee from my enemies, although frivolously, they tried. If my feet are afoot, I am running towards and not from. For when I seek the Face of the Lord, I KNOW where my help comes From!

On that battlefield, Serving the Commander of my Salvation. "Battle Tested" I have been, and Hallelujah is my situation!

"Battle Tested!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: