Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 02, 2012

"Smoke-Filled Past"

They just simply refuse to let the past go, blossom and commence to grow, into the flower from the seeds of Love that were planted, with the initial sow.

Steadily and stubbornly anchored in a past that only THEY recognize, out of their refusal to move and leave it behind, exactly where it belongs.

The future does not want any part of the past, unless the experience from it, can participate and contribute to it, so that the same mistakes do not occur during it.

Do not get caught up in what you might think is a reflection of, when it is clear that it is just a projection of, a place where they still hold residency, to a society that forbids growth out of fear that the town of the past, will one day become ghost.

The expectation is for your presence to keep IT company. But in all actuality, it does not play by the same rules that it requires of you. For misery herself, does not keep good company!

She yearns for your comfort and her deception comes in the form of the familiar. But had she been good to you in the first place, her name would be other than Misery, and she would have accompanied you on and down your path to growth. But, she was adamantly firm in where she was planted and promised to refuse growth if she was ever uprooted, hence her desperate need for your company.

The past is exactly where it belongs! Looking back only serves as motivation for how far you have actually come!

The billowing clouds are that of a "Smoke-Filled Past." It's full throttle, for my future is not compatible with my past!

To God Be the Awesome Glory!

Smile and Love Always!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: