Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, November 08, 2012

"Growth is Love!"

"Growth is Love," irrespective of the pain points that you feel along the way. The victory of Love cannot be obtained, until the growth has been sustained. The associated pain points are not relative to the components of Love, rather the pain points are directly associated with the transformation that we must go through in order to be compliant with Love.

Along the way, expect to encounter road blocks and resistance, that remain insistent upon confusion and chaos, placing it and themselves squarely and directly into the path of your growth.

But, do not waiver in your mission to accomplish what only you can accomplish for yourself. For I cannot make you better. He (man) cannot make you better. She cannot make you better. They cannot make you better. We cannot make you better. Only YOU, can make YOU better, along with Him.

Growth, to retrain yourself from the old to the new, that now represents you. It will not be easy, but what worth having, ever is?

Inevitably the growing pains subside when the thoughts of our minds, the feelings of our hearts and the efforts of our lives begin to coincide, with that of the Love of Christ, the Compassion of the Lord, and the Brilliance of our existence through the vision that He initially purposed for our lives.

Yes, "Growth is Love!"

Love and My Children are My Inspiration!
Love and My Children are My Motivation!
Love and My Children are My Celebration!
Love and My Children are My Dedication!

To God Be the Awesome Glory, for All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: