Smile And Love Always!

Friday, November 23, 2012

"Smiling For Vie"

I began to avail myself to Christ and in succession He began to reveal Himself to me. Me waiting on Him was not the perceived reality, rather in all actuality, He was the one that had been waiting on me.

I was never a believer in Love at first sight, that is, until my vision was restored. The manner in which its restoration was to unfold, had everything to do with my obedience and His truth to be told.

Instead of searching for IT, I sought Him and within, is where I found IT. There she was, in all of her beautiful splendor and glory as the flash of Life before me, uprooted the old, simultaneously planting the new, well on its way to cultivating what we both knew to be true, in our hearts.

Everything means nothing, if everything has not the first inkling of Love, its purpose in our lives and our inclination to embrace all that we once never believed in, but through transformation, His confirmations are all that will ever be needed.

I concede to His Will and I succeed within the same!

I Love as closely to Him as my realm of existence so allows. But, my ending is only His beginning and therein, within His obedience, I found you and I fell in Love with you, at first sight. The former had not the inkling, but the latter's same heart was transformed by the actions and demonstrations of Your Love. My availability to my own sensibilities gave me vision for ALL possibilities, with Vie.

In His time, all that was purposed will be received by the intended recipients. The name on the Blessings are not transferable, for what is for me is strictly for me, including you. For what is for you is strictly for you, including me.

I submit myself unto something greater than myself. In submission to Love, my aforementioned admission compels the heart to speak on my behalf and to respond in a like manner. The confusion, chaos and ambiguity have long since been evicted from Love's premises and shall never represent nor reside within the Will of His Truth.

Well in Love with Him, I desperately sought His face and in Love with you, He has brought me to this place. To know Christ is to Love. To Love in Christ is to Love. To Love for Christ is to Love. To Love because of Christ is to Love. And to Love you Vie, means that I know what Love means to Him, and with that knowledge, I shall never separate His Truth from His Will, by reverting back to disobedience, possibly risking and forsaking the destination of this Love for you, the recipient of all of this Love, from me.

Glory Be to Him,
For He brought me to you.
It is His divine direction,
That has me well prepared for two.

Thank You Jesus for being Faithful to Your Holy Word!!! Thank You for first demonstrating Your Love, affording me the opportunity to grasp the concept and to live within the construct of a fortified union that You, stand guard to.

May I Love you Vie, as my imitation to Love as Christ becomes the reality, void of any impersonation to be something of someone else, but to be the absolute best of what Christ first taught and has purposed for us. May you see Love, hear Love, smell Love, touch Love, be Love and feel Love each and every time that you see me, hear me, smell me, touch me and feel me.

May the representation of Love forever resign its position, thus forever allowing Love to represent itself.

I Love You Vie!
C'est la Vie!
C'est Moi Vie!

"Smiling for Vie"

Love and My Children are My Inspiration!
Love and My Children are My Motivation!
Love and My Children are My Celebration!
Love and My Children are My Dedication!

To God Be the Awesome Glory, for All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford