Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"Bigger Than All I Can See"

The vision that is within me cannot be contained to an internal address that is only known by the visionary.

Although it is customary to internalize your vision until it needs to be realized, I would much rather live my vision externally for others to realize how it is composed internally, thus living the vision as it materializes into the purpose that has been planned specifically for it.

Living in transparency gives way to privacy, but still yields to the delicacy of intimacy. For you do not have to reveal it all, in order to be an example to all.

Every single one of my visions are bigger than my abilities, but are all possible through God's certainty, as I avail myself deliberately, in order to convey messages authoritatively. As an act of contrition, I humble myself, in gentle submission.

And then He replenishes me. For my Faith is "Bigger Than All I Can See."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: