Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Full of His Glory!"

My heart is aflutter,
My words I no longer stutter,
And I have been raised all the way up to the mansions,
From that of the humble beginnings of the gutter.

You do what You say,
You did what You said,
And here I am,
Able to stand,
With an insatiable appetite,
That is constantly being Spiritually fed.

The weight of my burdens have been eased,
By the weight of Your righteousness.

To do what you feel,
To be what you believe,
To live a Life trusting in You,
You conceived,
Therefore, I achieve.

Your seed was planted,
And even when it was taken for granted,
Your Grace and Mercy,
Replanted.

I have emptied self of self,
Completely abandoning the shell of Corey,
To God I give it all,
For I am now,
"Full of His Glory!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: