Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Upon Me"

Abundantly aware of the certainty of death, my perpetual mode is the celebration in the abundance of Life.

The only guarantee is the exact moment in which my lungs inhale and exhale Life, in the form of air.

My path had been constructed long before my feet even touched the ground. It is impossible to fathom having breath, yet not uttering a sound. How profound it is to do what needs to be, despite the adversity, with the help of the Heavenly, that deserves all of the glory.

To be continued not, when opportunity dictates that the shot, is "Upon Me."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: