Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Green Thumb of Love"

Every step that you take brings you closer to the finish line of the current chapter of your Life that you are in.

Do not ever become content in the current chapter, for the ending of one and the beginning of the next is closer than you think, whether or not you decide to turn the page or not.

Forbid stagnancy from taking root within the garden that God has planted for you.

Use the current chapter to sew the seeds of the succeeding chapters irrespective of whether the beneficiary is you or not.

Flourish, then replenish, sew more seeds to flourish again.

Water your garden with the same "Green Thumb of Love" that was used when it was first created for you.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: