Smile And Love Always!

Friday, October 28, 2011

"The Glue"

Another opportunity to say thank You for the things done and seen and for the covering grace and mercy for all of the things done and unseen.

You have not made it this far, by car. Modern day methods and modes of transportation are not applicable when God is commandeering your destination.

Where one needs to go and what one needs to do will undoubtedly vary and differ from you. But when it is time to put it all together, Jesus is "The Glue."

"The Glue," that holds it together, until God makes it better!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: