Smile And Love Always!

Friday, August 08, 2014

"Testify to the Goodness of the Lord, That Is ALL Him"

The Blessings of yesterday have afforded me my Testimony of today. I needed yesterday in order to reflect upon the Blessings that were bestowed upon me. I need to go through today so that I can have a rough draft for tomorrow's Testimony that is to come. God is always scripting our stories, but it is incumbent upon us to write them down so that others may bare witness and "Testify to the Goodness of the Lord, That Is ALL Him." Since God is the Judge, do we not need to bare "Witness" to the "Evidence" that is His "Goodness," by way of our "Testimony" to said "Goodness?" I call myself to the Witness Stand in Your defense Your Honor. I Testify with my Life and I tell the Truth that is You, not for any jury of my peers Your Honor, but for the Glory that is reserved for You, that is ALL Yours. No witness protection needed when It is the Holy Spirit that guides me before the need to heed whatever it is. May the "Evidence" speak to the "Significance," that is Your "Relevance." Your Honor, please feel free to subpoena me at Will, so that I may take the Witness Stand in Your defense, and loudly Declare through my Testimony, that You are the Only Truth that I acknowledge, and that You are the Only Truth that others should also seek. I have no further witnesses to call and I humbly rest my case Your Honor....for now. If it so pleases Your Honor, please allow this Testimony to be made public so that there is no ambiguity to the evidentiary facts contained within. I Declare the "unsealing" of your "Goodness," and Encourage others to seek You for Your Decision, that cuts away the grandstanding with meticulous precision. The Law of You Lord, is but one thing: "The Whole Truth and Noting But the Truth, So Help Me God!" The enemy doesn't want to see the Lord in His Chambers. It is always and forevermore a case and a battle that the enemy can never win! DO NOT ever be afraid to take the Witness Stand and "Testify to the Goodness of the Lord, That Is All Him." Smile and Love Always! Corey A. Ford

No comments: