Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"I've Got A Promise From The Lord!"

All of the experienced pain pales in comparison to the Ultimate Healing that will be felt and realized when the Healing Power of King Jesus descends down upon the lives of those that Believe.

A Belief system that does not waiver in the face of adversity, and introduces itself as Heavenly opportunity.

Everything that has been deposited within, is a Promise from God that cannot go unfulfilled and will not be taken back from the Provider of the deposited.

We have layers of Him intertwined within and interwoven from the very fabric of His Cloth. We are cut from that same cloth and defiantly we scoff at the notion that would boast of the contrary, in order to blind the Vision of the recipient by way of the Intercessor.

"I've Got A Promise From The Lord," and I can ill-afford to harmonize with the discord of confusion and chaos, as if it serves as my hiring manager and my boss's boss.

My performance evaluation is not predicated on perception, rather the Holy Direction of a Spirit that IS the Cloth of the Righteous, that will, and not might just, but Transform the norm of mediocrity to the brilliance of Excellence, irrespective of the points from the offense or the stops of the defense.

"I've Got A Promise From the Lord," that informed me of who I am, more importantly, Whose I Am, and I can live with that fact, knowing that He died for that Promise to come to fruition.

"I've Got A Promise From The Lord," that negativity cannot begin to afford the luxuries of having a Positive Heart, thus influencing the innate disposition of being in the right position, to Receive.

"I've Got A Promise From The Lord," that told me to possess the land, for I am MORE than a conqueror, for I am more than a categorization and definition by a less than, unbelieving, self-serving man.

"I've Got A Promise From The Lord," when He qualified the qualifications that I did not have, in lieu of the self-exalting that thought they had the qualifications that He was looking for.

"I've Got A Promise From The Lord," for the Purpose of my existence, will alter the coordinates of my descendants, by what I leave behind, further illustrating what Faith does to the blind.

You cannot fail and IN You Lord, I cannot lose! "I've Got A Promise From You," that I have yet to use, that gives me the harvest of ALL that has been deposited WITHIN me, so that it will extend BEYOND me, for I am abundantly aware of the fact, that it is not ABOUT me.

However, "I've Got A Promise From The Lord!"

Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: