Smile And Love Always!

Monday, August 25, 2014

"Gift From God"

What a Blessing it is to rise to yet another beautiful day, knowing that the air that you breathe, is a "Gift From God." A birthday celebrated everyday in the form of New Grace and New Mercies that are on the way, with each and every breath that is consumed.

Another chance and opportunity to groom my thought process to be more aligned with the tailor-made specifications that He has designed. I can no longer buy off of the rack of the world, knowing that He has something custom-made just for me. I need not frequent the spots that I used to and I need not the approval that I used to seek. For "Greater is He that is within me, than he that is within the world," acknowledged through the very words that I speak.

Being a representation of the Demonstration of the Love of Christ, is akin to being Blessed no less than twice.

I am overJoyed knowing that the Source of my Joy has no limitations and cannot be destroyed by the words or actions of anything that the enemy would attempt to deploy, in hopes of manipulating my mind, body and soul, all of which, it has no control.

The "Gift From God" is the Gift that perpetually keeps on giving. And the breath in my lungs is all of the evidence to support my case that I should keep on living, for God alone.

Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: