Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"The Spirit Inside Me"

It has not been easy, however, God has indeed been Faithful! Where my physical and mental Strength fail me, He never let's me absorb the brunt of any wrath all on my own. And because of that, my Growth is on the cusp of being full Grown.

What is within me is far Greater than anything that is outside of me. "Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

The Spirit of God, the Love of Jesus Christ and the Infinite Wisdom of the Holy Spirit roars through my veins, screeching past all of the man made stop signs, the ambiguity of sight where there is no Vision, the selfishness that does not begin to comprehend selflessness, the confusion and chaos that cannot snare the Truth, mounting up and "soaring on wings like Eagles" (Isiah 40:31).

Defying the external gravitational pull of age is not what I concern myself with. Rather, it is the internal gravitational pull of the Love of Jesus Christ that I owe my Life to.

I have availed myself to a force that is Greater than myself. I traded in my possibilities for and in lieu of the credibility of the Divine Intervention of the Holy Spirit. And although I do not see It, I can always hear It.

I cry out Abba (Galatians 4:6), and He has heard my cries! Then is when, and there is where, I received "The Spirit Inside Me."

God the Father,
God the Son,
God the Holy Spirit!

Jesus Christ. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: