Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

"In Disguise!"

Struggles are as real as the Love of Jesus Christ. However, struggles cannot claim the Inheritance of the Love of Jesus Christ. We can!

Some of the biggest challenges that I have ever encountered in my Life served as the prelude to the biggest Victories that my Strength in Jesus Christ afforded me the opportunity in which to Overcome and Conquer.

Right behind the mask of those challenges was the presence of the King.

He pushed!
He pulled!
He tugged!
He bugged!
He challenged me to challenge me!
And then He did it all over again!

I Prayed for His Divine Intervention and silence was His response. It compelled me to examine within and continue to seek Him, until He was Revealed in me.

Doubt and frustration wanted to replace Him for them, but they don't Love me like Him. They wanted to serve as the preview to my demise, and right before my eyes, was the King, "In Disguise!"

He allows the trials and tribulations to run their course during the process, so that He can demonstrate that only He can raise you up from out of your mess, promoting you to Growth.

Yet, sometimes what you go through has nothing to do with you, other than to be an example of the Christ that resides within you.

I have learned that God will use any and everything within His arsenal in order to show me just how much He Loves me. The enemy cannot have your mind when it is Focused on God! NOTHING separates us from the Love of Christ!

When you experience the silence during your trials and tribulations, don't give the situation the attention that is nothing more than a distraction. Stay Focused on seeking Him out! Right before your eyes, you will find the King, "In Disguise!"

No matter what I grow through,
I see You!

"In Disguise!"

Jesus Christ. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

1 comment:

Unknown said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tuK0sk_D1M

hey corey! it's anthony! i love your blog it's really amazing. I didn't know where to leave this so here haha