Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Just That Name"

Firmly planted by the Lord's River of Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding provides a place of extreme Peace and Clarity that I do not take for granted. To be Here, is to be Near. The closeness to the relevance of Truth has overturned the conviction of all untruths that wither and die when they are planted far from the River of the same.

To answer the beckoning is a concession to a Greater point of view. One that infiltrates the outer, in order to change the inner you.

Made over from the inside, the storefront of a man's pride, offering the single product of me. In Christ Jesus, "Just That Name," He has paid the ransom that has set me free!

The only Name that I drop, is the One that picked me up. The Power within That Name to simultaneously empty me of self and fill me up.

The quenching of thirst is absent when the roots of my existence are firmly planted. May the River of Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding provide you the Peace and Clairty of the same. Jesus Christ, "Just That Name."

Jesus Christ. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: