Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"The Only Way the Story is Told"

I stand on the Truth of God's amazing Promise and Protection, the Healing of Christ at Resurrection, and the Spiritual Guidance of the Holy Spirit. Anything else is less than in stark contrast to what I know to be Greater Than.

I move when the Holy Spirit urges me, with or without knowledge of the place or Destiny. For I know even what I do not know, when the Holy Spirit moves with me.

I am immensely weak in my own flesh, yet my shell propels me to receive nothing but best, by way of relinquishing my ignorant state, so that I can walk into ALL that I know to be Great.

I've accomplished nothing on my own that I can take with me. Through Christ and only what we do for Christ, shall I cement my legacy. The status quo for growth is as stagnant as the still waters. An Inheritance for my children's children, starting with our sons and daughters.

I have everything that I need, all within my grasp. I previously had not due to my failure to simply ask. Powerful Words of Praise becomes the new BOLD! To impart all that has been deposited, is "The Only Way the Story is Told."

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: