Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Like Christ"

May the Life that I lead be synonymous with the words that emanate from my lips. Instead of someone ASKING me if I attend Church, they will automatically KNOW that I make my presence known in the house of the Lord, and not by the vicarious scripture that has been committed to memory, but through the demonstration of my walk, my talk and the actions that precede any stride of motion or any verbiage ever spoken.

My existence is not predicated on what others think of me. Like Christ, I am not moved by the acceptance of me, nor am I moved by the rejection of me. For I am moved solely by the Spirit of God Almighty that resides and reigns within me.

May the Blessings of God illuminate Greater than my physical presence, with visibility that undoubtedly reaches beyond the same, giving Thanksgiving and Glory to His Holy Name, in Honor and complete Submission, as I claim Him, Praising Him as He can only be, the same.

Today's Blessings are Greater than those of yesterday, because I am in receipt of what I was not Promised and I can reflect back and admonish the wrongs, thus making it right on this day, without regret and with no delay.

Nothing about me is mine, not even the words that come through the vessel of me to opine. I have since been refined, for all of me, is for all of Him, unto Thine, is the Power and the Glory, Forever!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: