Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Take Me All the Way!"

You have that brought me all this way for Your Purpose Heavenly Father! And here I am, exactly where Your Process would have me, as You continue to reshape me, to be more aligned with the type of person that I need to be, in order to better Reflect the God that is seen within me.

As I listened to my Pastor speak of God's Reflection in me, I began to understand the importance of representing the King, Who sits high and looks low. There is no way that I could have ever represented or been a representation of Christ in the form of the now dead corey. Rather, through my continuous makeover, the Live Corey is better equipped to be the Reflection of His Heavenly Direction.

Through my Relationship with Christ, I can become the bridge that is separating the two sides that God needs to come together by way of my microscopic part in His Kingdom. An enormous responsibility that is void of any ambiguity, when He is the One that I live to serve.

I have heard that "God does not call the qualified, rather He qualifies the called." I am grateful for His Mercy and the Privilege to serve because God knows and He knew, that I was not qualified and would have never been, to adequately speak of His Goodness and wallow in His Grace.

You have brought me this far Lord and I BOLDLY, with EXPECTANCY, know through the petitions of my heart and Your Will, that You will "Take Me All the Way!"

Where I am is not where I was, but You were there!

Where I was is not where I am, however, You are here!

And in this place, I DECLARE that what You expect of me, by way of my Reflection of You, will be as You have designed it to be!

May the Light within me, that is You, expose the darkness by way of Your Truth. And may that darkness forever banish in Your Presence, as the Reflection of You shines through.

To God Be the Awesome Glory for not concluding my story, when He very well should have. I deserve not Your Grace and I appreciate Your Mercy for not giving me what I do deserve. And here You have me positioned, to be Your Reflection and Serve.

No, "God does not call the qualified, rather, He qualifies the called."

The enormity of the day is nothing in the Face of Peace, and the knowowledge that God Will "Take Me All the Way!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford


No comments: