Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

"Your Purpose Layers"

Each day and every night we reveal ourselves unto "our selves" in a manner that is visible to no eyes other than those of our own. It is there, where we find it to be most comforting, in the presence of one. But it is in that audience of one where we house and hoard the antithesis of who and what we are and who and what we were designed to be.

The illusion of comfort is shielded by a single crowd participation of one. For that is not who we are! That is not what we are! And that is not ALL that we are!

We were meant to be what God created us to be. But before we can realize His promotion within us, we have to tender our resignations unto "our selves," so that we can step into His inheritance, and propel "ourslves" into a Supernatural hemisphere that we cannot accomplish on "our own."

In order to do that, we must submit unto the process of undoing our self-inflicted mess, one layer at a time. Over time, we have accumulated a wealth of nothing in hopes to accomplish a wealth of something. But to no avail as we oft times ponder the reasons why our plans do not prevail. If and when they do not work out, just perhaps, it is because we left Him out.

And now we find "our selves" in somewhat of a quandary, desperately trying to make any logical sense out of the many things that we left on the fence of Life, not committed to one side or the other. But in the commitment of God's Love to us, we can find Favor in our ability to Trust, in Him.

My experience in the "peeling process" had me butt naked, confessing my mess! And that is where I began to undo all that was ever done, not in the literal sense, but in the Spiritual knowledge that the experience so afforded me. How could I be a better me, if I continue to hide behind me? Why would I continue to accomplish a wealth of anything in an attempt to accomplish a great wealth in something. That undefined something gave way to a brighter day, as soon as I began to acknowledge a better way, other than that of my own.

One layer at a time, I began to unwind the tightly wound up existence that was prone to resistance, for the sake of my own performance, of my audience of one. But as soon as I allowed myself to lose myself, I found myself no longer as one, but in victory lane, finally having won!

Remove the layers that self define you! Embrace the change that God has designed for you! Activate your Faith and Trust in His Promise, that after the process, you will have successfully eradicated the mess that we so eloquently and oft times find "our selves" in.

One layer at a time, over time, God is revealing and peeling them back, one at a time. The mastery of your destiny will be demonstrated in your ability, to see yourself within the vision that He sees for yourself, forever altering the course of self, for something much greater than and for the Deliverance of a Purpose that has proven itself to be worth it.

Step back, and allow the process to peel back, "Your Purpose Layers."

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: