Smile And Love Always!

Monday, July 22, 2013

"Me Treating Me BETTER!"

"Of course I forgive you! Not only did I forgive you, I also forgave myself for allowing you to treat me that way. My Peace is too vitally important for unforgiveness to invade, divide and conquer my Heart. The only partitions in my Life are between the Truth of the Father, and everything else."

When I made a vow to become a better person, it was not contingent upon others treating me better, but it did mean purging out and subtracting all of the things and people in my Life that worked in a contrary manner, to what God knows to be Best for me.

That Holy Spirit Discernment is by far the Greatest barometer for what to do, what not to do, what to say, and what not to say. My desire is to continuously conduct myself in a manner that is pleasing to God. Being a man means that I will always fall short of the Grace of God, but His Mercy shall always endure!

Sometimes we think that our relationship with God means that we will always have to encounter adversity, animosity and disdain from people that choose to live their lives in a manner that is not compatible with that of ours. But that is a blatant fallacy and is not a requirement to God's Holy Word, although challenges will indeed present themselves in a capacity that is less than what they really are.

Nowhere within the Impeccably Written Scripture does it command anyone to be a fool. In fact, the entire book of Proverbs encourages the complete opposite, to be wise in our ways. The wisdom that we glean on our own is temporal and limited at best. But the Holy Spirit Wisdom is something else, all unto itself. And what a privilege it is to be in "Community" with a presence that is Greater than me.

Thank You Heavenly Father!
Thank You King Jesus!
Thank You Holy Spirit!

The decisions are not mine, but the resulting actions are mine to make.

If it is not FOR you, then it is AGAINST you! Know that and grow from that knowledge. For what is for you will proclaim itself to be so, and will own the actions to further demonstrate why it is so. And anything to the contrary is just that, to the contrary!

Do not wait for others to treat you better! It is incumbent upon YOU, to treat you BETTER!

"Of course I forgive you! Not only did I forgive you, but I also forgave myself for allowing you to treat me that way. My Peace is too vitally important for unforgiveness to invade, divide and conquer my Heart. The only partitions in my Life are between the Truth of the Father, and everything else."

I owe me, therefore, I got me dotting the I's and crossing the T's of each and every letter. I owe me, therefore I got "Me Treating Me BETTER!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: