Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

"In the Name of Jesus"

There are many things that we are and just as many things that we are not. How you see you should be in line and in sync with how Jesus sees you! Your external reflection is only that of what the mirror shows you to be. But it is the internal reflection that the mirror cannot see and the outward demonstration that Jesus wants you to be.

Whenever we take photos of others or are being photographed by someone, we or they, always makes sure that we position ourselves in a way that captures the best representation of us, in that moment. We should also do likewise, when Jesus is capturing the images of how we live our lives, fashioning ourselves in a manner that subsequently positions us to ensure that our image is captured in the Integrity-filled way in which we both lead and live our lives.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, just imagine how many words our Life's Picture is and more importantly, what that picture is saying, not just to others, but to Jesus. If He were to open up my Life's photo album, I would want Him to Smile as I Glorify Him, going down memory lane of all of the things that He has brought me through and Delivered me from!

It is in Him that I seek my notoriety and claim to fame!

It is in Him that I choose to emulate, further demonstrating the example that He was as a man and who He is as the Father's Son.

For it is not in "my" name that I seek Him out. It is in His Majestic Name that I learn what it is all about, leaning not on my own understanding, but in His definition and the Power contained in His Holy Name.

The undisputable Name that hung, bled and died in order for Victory to be gained. And not because He was worthy of death, but because we are unworthy of His Blessings as a result of His death. But the same Resurrection Power that rose Him from the dead, bares the same Name that afforded me Life instead.

Everything, is "In the Name of Jesus."

So, when you pose for your next picture, make sure that the flash is on, so that the light may do what it is supposed to do: and that is to develop you into the who and what, He has purposed you.

"In the Name of Jesus"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: