Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, June 09, 2013

"Dear God"

Dear God,
I have taken the Spiritual Gifts that You have Designed, Created and Purposed me for, yet I still cannot shake the sense of inadequacy that I feel and know to be true, when I ponder the Goodness and the Greatness that is You, Lord.

I have accomplished so much in my relatively young existence, considering that Life is "but a breath." But my acknowledgment of the inadequacy continues, Lord.

I will never be able to measure up to the Awseomeness that is You, for the Majesty of Your Greatness is light years beyond my ability in which to comprehend.

I am forever dumbfounded by the Love that You possess for me! I am baffled that through all of my sin, Your Mercy continues to secure the perimeter of my existence, as if I truly deserve it, which I loudly proclaim, "that I do not!"

But there You were, and here You are, doing all that You ever Promised, as I witness firsthand, everything coming to fruition, as my perceived ambition is disguised as what I have done, knowing good and well, that all of what I do, is Written, Directed, Composed and Performed by You!

How Great You are! How Wonderful You have been! And how Merciful You continue to be, as the winds of change attempt to blow me back from whence I came. But where I was means nothing to You. Where You will have me, is all that You are concerned with.

You looked past my faults and vaulted me high enough to see the Vision that You have for me. And I am most eternally Grateful that You have allowed me to participate in Your awesome plans, that include this madeover man.

I express my innermost sentiments to You and give all of me to You. And may You continue to use me as an example of Your Awesomeness, in a most Excellent fashion, to be misinterpreted by nothing or no one, whether or not they believe in You or not.

May Your Loving display forever be on display, and may all of my actions boast of only You and all that is capable when it comes through You.

Separate from me never, continue to grant me the Wisdom, Clarity and Understanding that surpasses any and everything that man can even begin to fathom. Continue to Illustrate the Path, and Demonstrate the Direction, for I am Yours and I take Pride in being Your Selection.

Prideless in Prayer!

You, Love, And Smile Always,
Corey A. Ford

No comments: