Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Tell Yourself"

Tell Yourself: God has made me bulletproof against those that attempt to assassinate my character!

Tell Yourself: God will not allow hate to extinguish the very Life that He has chosen to breathe Life into!

Tell Yourself: God's Promises for my future are not synonymous with the broken promises of my past!

Tell Yourself: I am because He is, I can because He did, I am passionate because He first showed compassion, I am healed because He bled and I live because He died!

Tell Yourself encouraging words of inspiration on a regular basis in order to thwart the attempts of anything that wants to discourage you in your efforts to do what is right, permanently forbidding them to ever dictate to you otherwise!

Do not wait for others to confirm or to tell you the things that you already know in your heart to be true. And if you didn't know, now you do! Remind yourself and just "Tell Yourself," every single day!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: