Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 01, 2012

"Back on My Feet"

I was down, but I was far from out,
My familiarity with God's Grace and Mercy was that it was only mapping out a much better route

I stay on my knees and I will always give Him the Glory,
I may indeed be the author, but He is the only publisher to and for my story

I had time to reflect, irrespective of the presence of a paycheck,
Thank You Jesus because when I need a deposit, Your funds are always direct

Where I would be is unbeknownst to me,
But the presence of adversity only brings me closer to my Heavenly

I am grateful, I am humble,
By myself I trip and fall, but with the Lord, I only stumble

Nothing but reminders,
Of what it was once like moving about with peripheral blinders

I now see both vertically and horizontally,
My God, I Thank You for always keeping me

You've kept me in your midst and no more than an arms length away,
I fear not, I hear Your voice, and even in my weakness, I shall not ever stray

The words of gratitude escape my penmanship,
But my heart knows the depths of my eternal relationship, with You

May my thoughts, words, and actions disappoint You not,
I'm here, I'm Yours, and I inhabit the space that You have designated as my spot

To You, I give all of the Glory,
Thank You for my presence, and allowing me to write this part of the story

Thank You Lord, for putting me "Back on My Feet."

Smile and Have a Wonderfully Blessed Day!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: