Smile And Love Always!

Monday, October 22, 2007

"IT is What IT is, Right?"


It's hard to remain optimistically positive when you're going through! But during the process, you have to remember to "Never Lose Your Praise." I truly understand what that means now. This year, 2007, has been and continues to provide me with an abundance of "Revelations." I'm starting to get "IT." The "IT" is not specific to one particular person, place or thing. There are no gender specifications, no cultural particulars or any religious hangups. "IT" is what "IT" is, right? Well, I don't really buy that anymore. It's NOT what it is because taking that "senseless" approach means that you have just agreed to settle for whatever "IT" is. I don't know about you, but settling is out of the question for me. It's no longer a viable option. Is it still one for you?

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

4 comments:

CIMSAAF said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CIMSAAF said...

Sometimes "IT" is up to you. Other times "IT" just happens, but "IT" is ALWAYS in God's hands. :-)

C said...

Amen brotha!

Anonymous said...

OK NEPHEW. HOLLA AT AT U BOI .UNCLE RON