Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, May 21, 2017

"Unchanging Love"

My Heart yearns for more of Your Love Lord.

In immediate hindsight, the Spirit compels me to empty myself even more.

I feel You stretching me in ways that I have never been tested.

This earthly vessel of mine just needs to be well rested.

Clear my thoughts and lean not on my own understanding.

Remove the self-copyright in lieu of Your Branding.

Of Who You Are and Whose I am in Your Heavenly Name.

Forever changed and from this day forth, nothing will be the same.

Seeing You for Who You Are and not simply what You can do for me.

However, believing that everything is possible from the Greatness of You, to the simplicity of me.

I offer myself unto You for the Purposes of Your Refinement.

No longer a slave to a world that offers nothing but confinement.

Your “Unchanging Love” provides me with everything that I will ever need.

Your “Unchanging Love” is the Hope that will allow me to forever succeed.

In everything that You have Purposed for me.

All the Honor, All the Praise, All the Glory!

Smile And Love Always!

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus Christ.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford.

No comments: