Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

"Because Of You I Have A Story"

My 10th Mother’s Day without you. I would be lying if there weren't times when I wish that I was with you. I know Who you are with, so I don't visit a grave knowing that you're not there. Much to your initial dismay, I'm still shaving my hair. Oft times I wish that you coming back, was just as easy as me growing my hair back. I would never shave it again, just to see your Beautiful Smile yet again. I Promise that I will not be sad today. But I can't Promise you that I won't cry because the tears started flowing yesterday. I read the entire Bible and built an amazing relationship with the Lord, like you always wanted me to. And I know that it was no one but God that Blessed me with the Loving gift of you.
“If the Lord had not been on my side.”
Thank you for leading me to Him.
He has been my Gibraltar for each and every one of the 10.
And in Him I have become just as solid.
God gets all of the Glory.
I’m grateful to you Mother.
It is because of you that I have a story.

Happy Mother’s Day!

I Love You Mom.

Smile And Love Always!

Heavenly Father.

King Jesus Christ.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford.

No comments: