Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"Nails In His Feet And His Hands"

In a world that is constantly yearning for direction, I know in my Heart of Hearts, that Love is the only way. Love is the only solution for any and all problems that befall us, attempt to confuse us, having us believe that Love is a nanoscopic figment of an illogical imagination, with no sense of creativity. I strongly beg to differ as I reflect, on a daily basis, the obedience to death that was performed on The Cross, first demonstrating the Power of Love. To die and be Resurrected again, defeating death a thousand times over, in the face of every adversity thrust in the path, trying to confuse the Purpose at hand, which wound up with "Nails in His Feet and His Hands," to do as the Will of the Heavenly Father wrote it to be. No greater Love could ever be demonstrated, yet the world finds itself requiring more in the name of love, the same type of love, that knows not the origins of the true meaning of Love. Jesus Christ qualified and quantified His Love for me and that shall always be sufficient. I require not, since He Qualified Love. I require not, since He Quantified Love. I Love, because He first Loved. My only Role Model for how to Love in a world that knows not the only meaning of true Love. In a world that is constantly yearning for direction, I know in my Heart of Hearts, that Love is the only way. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I Pray. Amen!

Smile And Love Always!!!

Heavenly Father
King Jesus Christ
Holy Spirit
Smile And Love Always
All The Best, All The Time
And Still
ExactlyWho God Says I Am
Corey A. Ford

No comments: