Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"It's Free"

I woke up to another glorious day with an absurd amount of Love in my Heart,
I will deposit every bit of it before my Life is no more and my soul ever departs
I'm in tune with the Holy Spirit and all that it imparts to me,
I live my Life to please Jesus Christ,
Nothing or no one outside of my Purpose and Destiny
I fill in the blanks as they are revealed with the answers that I'm provided,
There is only “one way” to live my Life and I have adamantly and firmly decided
That it is the way of the only way that my belief has afforded me,
And this temporal space of mine that I'm in cannot afford the fee of being free.
“It's Free.”

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: