Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

"His Love"

The recreation of my situation is nothing but the confirmation of my Heavenly Father’s elation to my inevitable graduation from mediocrity to an established Covenant Relation.


With vision no longer being impaired, every move that I make demonstrates the reciprocal impartation that He first Loved, that He first cared.


I am and would be absolutely nothing had He not provided me the common sense to know that His Plans, His Purpose and His Destiny for me was and is not any form of bluffing.


Tired of being “lukewarm” to the idea and the notion that life is nothing but a rip current and I'm just aimlessly swimming in the ocean. My Lord and Savior walks on the very waters that I used to fear, leading me to the deep end, in order to uproot all of my ridiculous fears.


Overwhelmed by “His Love” and not with the uncertainty of ever finding something that already keeps me in abundance. I move forward, not tripping over what's behind me, including that of reluctance.


I give what was first given to me and look for everything in return, with the caveat being, I already have the very thing that I used to yearn.


“His Love.”


Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: