Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"Naked Humility"

One big colossal mess, The Lord had to undress, address and redress, when He happened upon the "homeless existence" that used to be me. Homeless, not in the sense of me not having a roof over my head, but irrespective of my former behavior, not residing within the confines of my Lord and Savior's Sanctuary. Yet, He saw fit to keep me protected and sheltered from all that I brought upon myself and probably deserved.

After having been stripped naked of that attire that I used to adorn, He commenced to cleanse me from the inside out, before He dressed me in His Unmistakable Garments, re-identifying me as His Own. Although His Love did not compel Him to disown me, I was in much need of His Undeniable Markings in order to reestablish myself within His Identity, the One that He has always had for me. Walking around in "Naked Humility."

Looking at old pictures, pondering, albeit briefly, "what was I thinking?" Revelation has a way of revealing things to you, when you once thought that you were "too cute for correction." I stood in much needed correction.

When your thoughts are no longer those of your own, maturity in the Greatness that is The Lord, indicates just how much you have grown. The Beautiful thing about Growth lies in the fact that it never stops Growing. It beckons you to Grow with it, dismissing the stagnancy of the illiteracy of non-growth, compelling a Greater Understanding in the realm of the continuation of more of the same. Growth.

"Naked Humility" has a way of bringing about a supernatural sensibility, whose Ownership is as undeniable as the markings on the New garments that you adorn, after having been formerly dressed in the ways of the world, ripped, shredded and torn.

No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins. (‭Luke‬ ‭5‬:‭38‬ NIV)

Thanks to "Naked Humility," and my New Supernatural Sensibility. It is not that of my own, for it comes from The Lord, and in Him, I have Grown.

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: