Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

"God Never Fails"

When my back was pressed squarely against the wall and I was being attacked, defenseless and injured, waiting to die, yet still alive, I felt the magnificent Presence of The Lord swoop right on in and rescue me from everything that salivated in destroying me. It is amazing to live out the scripture of God's Amazing Gospel: "I have never seen the righteous forsaken" (Psalm 37:25).

In those moments, God kept reassuring me that my Life was not that of my own, but that of His. And only "He" has the final say in what ultimately happens to me. Oh, He saved me from myself and the mess that I got myself into. Then He had the audacity to save me yet again, picking me up from my Prostrated Position of Praise, and told me to continue to serve Him and only Him.

His reassurance in me facilitated a Stronger and immeasurable belief in Him. You see, when you get and Become closer to God, you are innately pulled further away from the ways of the world and because of that, the world will hate you for it. No servant is greater than his master (John 15:20) and since they did it to King Jesus, I should expect nothing less to little old me.

I serve an awesome God!
I serve a merciful God!
I serve a relentlessly Loving God!
I serve a permanently Victorious God!
I serve the ONLY living God and I will Praise Him ALL the days of my Life, irrespective of.

In my weakness, I am made strong (2 Corinthians 12:10). Therefore, I declare every weakness that composes my existence, knowing that through my Heavenly Father, I have been made strong and my realization of such enormous Strength have been revealed during the tests that He has allowed me to endure, thus compelling the Highest Praise unto the Mighty to Save, solidifying the Greatest Testimony, authored and orchestrated by the Greatest!

Only You Lord!

I beseech Your Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding by way of drawing even nearer to You, that I may be in the Presence of Your Holy Greatness and afforded the opportunity to just touch the hem of your garment in order to facilitate the impartation of Your Wisdom, Your Knowledge and Your Understanding, not with the intent to be You Lord, with the intent to be more like You Lord. In Jesus Name!

Through it ALL, I know first hand, that "God Never Fails."

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: