Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, September 07, 2014

"Unprecedented Faithfulness"

Your "Unprecedented Faithfulness" infinitely surpasses the number of times that I have failed Your Love. And thus far, You continue to Love me better than I have ever Loved myself. In my logical mind, the irony of Your Love is that it surpasses any conceit or self-centeredness that anyone could have for themselves. Even in our unwarranted arrogance, we could never Love ourselves in the manner and the way that You have chosen to Love us.

Your Commitment and Dedication is something that the greatest mind could never find or even begin to fathom the possibilities of.

To think that You Love me, when I have given You every reason to turn from me.

To think that you protect me from myself, when my intentions were to harm myself through my own self-centeredness.

To think that Your Love casts a Light over the dark places that I have been, when I knew that I should have stayed away from to begin with.

To think that You are relentless in Your Love and Your "Unprecedented Faithfulness," compels me to constantly re-examine myself, to better myself, thus demonstrating the necessary appreciation and Gratefulness of my Heart.

I Promise to do better by You, so that You can Trust me to let Your Light shine through, magnifying Your Kingdom through unsolicited Freedom, which You have bestowed upon me, for unbelieving eyes to see.

Everything begins IN and WITH the Heart. So there, is exactly where I shall start.

My actions of Gratefulness, will both Revere and Honor, Your "Unprecedented Faithfulness."

Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: