Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 04, 2014

"Into Your Loving Arms"

I've heard it stated as such: "When Life knocks you on your knees, you are actually in the perfect position, in which to Pray."

In order to avoid the additional blows that are aimed at me, I choose to remain on my knees, in that perfect position of total and complete submission, to my Heavenly Father.

I Pray for the vanquishing of any and all enemies of my Peace.

May they rise up against me no more and insatiably consume the same destructiveness that their evilness tries to serve up to those that fear The Lord.

Evildoers show zero reverance to the awesomeness that is The Lord.

When the enemy tried to deliver me to harm, it actually perfectly positioned me to fall, right "Into Your Loving Arms," where I am to remain.

I refrain from fighting the battles that have already been sealed in Victory. There is no need to try to defeat what has already been defeated. I repeat it to myself as a reminder to myself that as a Child of God, I am already adorned in His Glorious Riches and Wealth.

What cannot be quantified can only be denied by the ignorance that understands not, His Deliverance. For It is the qualitative analysis and not the quantitative dialysis that filtered through the old, and made new the Glory to be told, by way of the Testimony of the Comeback.

I never had to do what I thought I had to do, for the Mercies are all brand spanking new. Each day is new Grace and every step in Faith leads me back to where It began, even before I was begin.

Protection from both dangers seen and unseen and the avoidance of evildoers harm. I fear not the lessons of stumbling or falling, because it will always be right "Into Your Loving Arms."

Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: