Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

"Breathtaking Tree"

Another Mother's Day that you are Celebrating with The Lord. Another Mother's Day that I am Proud to be your son, Declaring that you are My Mother. A lot of things have changed since you have been with The Lord. Namely, the Love and Admiration that I have for what you meant to me when you were here, and what you mean to me in your Presence with The Lord. It has grown exponentially.

The measure of an incredible woman is demonstrated in the profound positive and Loving impact that she has made in the lives that she has either raised, reared, or come into contact with, irrespective of the time that she had shared her Love in her Life.

I am habitually reminded of the Greatness that was you, the Greatness that continues to be you, and the Impeccable Greatness that was shown by you.

Your Love has proven to be more Powerful than the grave. Praise God for His Love for you, that you in turn Gifted to me. I Declare on this Mother's Day, that I am Proud to be an extention, a branch of that Love on your "Breathtaking Tree," of all that was you, that has made all that is me.

Happy Mother's Day to My Beautiful Mother Ramona!

I Love You Mom!

God. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: