Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 12, 2014

"All I Am, Is Yours"

I have had both my fair and unfair challenges within my Lifetime. Through it all, I have discovered and seen the Favor of the Lord upon me.

What I thought was mine, turned out to be anything but. However, what IS mine, has everything to do with.

It got to a point where I grew tired of trying to figure out what belonged to me. I then started to focus on Who I belonged to. And within that Ownership is exactly where I found "My Place of Peace."

The enemy doesn't, didn't, and never had me. The Lord saved me from me, because I belong to Him. He took me through, in order to demonstrate His Might and Ability to bring me out. All I had to do was activate my Faith and hold on.

I no longer worry about "what's mine." I just concern myself with "Whose I Am."

Your Faithfulness Lord has compelled me to Declare on this and every day of my Life that, "All I Am, Is Yours."

God. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: