Smile And Love Always!

Friday, March 01, 2013

"Love Continues to Rage On"

Unbeknownst to us, there were a lot of people watching us. The number of those that were for us, far outweighed those that were against us. Deception crept in and took up residence where our Love began to dwell. And by the time the eviction notice was served, the relationship was successfully quelled.

The enemy thought that he won THAT battle, but "Love Continues to Rage On." Nothing could ever change the day that My Love at first sight with you, was born.

I gaze upon the reflection of what it could have very well been. But there is no doubt that the timing of it all, was not ready for us to begin.

Nothing ever done or said shall ever separate you from my Love, because in you is where I found me, desperately wanting to demonstrate THAT Love.

I made a Promise to God THAT when He revealed her to me, that I would honor, cherish, marry and always Love her, giving her all of me. If nowhere else but within my heart, I will keep my Promise to do exactly what I Promised to God.

Should the timing coincide with God's Will, I will do all that I Promised to God, better equipped to rise above the ignorant fray that wishes its own reflection was the reason for the brightest of days.

The enemy actually didn't win! God just didn't want us to begin, until He Blessed it "To Be." And when He does, I will proudly proclaim, "I Do!"

When you are the example of what true Love actually resembles, the enemy will quiver at THAT demonstration, commence his onslaught of malignant infiltration, all in line with his deceptive plan of destruction and manipulation, that will mostly originate from the ones that desire to be where you are and to partake and ultimately take what you have. If for no other reason, than to keep their own misery company.

Since the knife cuts both ways, the demonstration of Love now serves as an example of how to reside within THAT demonstration of Love. For sometimes you have to fail in order to succeed. When your heart is full of the Holy Spirit, you are not consumed by selfish greed.

The victory of the enemy was only temporary, although the perception was anything but, because the "Love Rages On" in the midst of a perceived rut.

Thank You Jesus for the opportunity to fill me afresh and to renew myself within You. If and when things fall apart, I know to use You as THAT glue. In accordance to God's Supernatural Will, things never really fall apart, they are actually falling into place, all in an effort to compel you, to seek His Face.

He used you to bring me even closer to Him. And what was meant for my harm, now makes me cling even tighter to His arm. I Smile, knowing that "Love Continues to Rage On."

God, "Just Love," And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: