Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

“His Love”

My Heart’s room and board are financed through the Impeccable Love of the Lord. It is never without shelter and protects me from the onset of each of Life’s various seasons, extending beyond the seasonal four.

More of the same, In Jesus Name, the Landlord of the residence where I reside, in Whom I take refuge, to not ever be confused with my earthly location or situation. 

The Love that I have for the Lord, is not synonymous with anything that anyone could afford. It stands all on its own, just like King Jesus on His Throne. It cannot become anything other than what It has always been, through all eternity, even in the avalanche of all professed sin. It digs me out, dusts me off and wipes me clean again. All as if it was just a dream again.

I wake to find His Love greeting me with Life by the way of my breath. I inhale every bit of gratefulness, exhaling the only thing that is left. His Love.

Smile And Love Always! 

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus Christ.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: