Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

"Thoughts Unending"

I close my eyes with Loving thoughts of
You.
I open my eyes with Faithful thoughts of
You.
I do what I am Purposed to do with Hopeful thoughts of
You.
I no longer review my mistakes, with Forgiving thoughts of
You.
I move forward in Life, with Promising thoughts of
You.
I fear not, with Courageous thoughts of
You.
I Smile my Smile with Joyful thoughts of
You.
I speak of Your Greatness, with Inspirational thoughts of
You.
I am a changed man because of my Transformational thoughts of You.
I embrace all of my weaknesses with my Strong thoughts of
You.
I have renewed my relationships with Reconciliatory thoughts of
You.
I have abolished my selfishness because of my Selfless thoughts of You.
The state of my Heart is strong because of my Connected thoughts of You.


My thoughts of You are never ending.
The beauty is in the fact that it is only the beginning.


Of You, Jesus Christ, I have
“Thoughts Unending.”


Thank You Lord!

Smile and Love Always!


Heavenly Father.
King Jesus Christ.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am.
Corey A. Ford

No comments: