Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

"It's All Yours Lord!"

God is AMAZING!

I would literally run out of breath, exhaust the words of the English dictionary and extinguish my own Life, trying to adequately describe "The Goodness of The Lord." He is mighty to save (Zephaniah 3:17), and the real Ultimate Warrior, leading me in the True and Only way.

Every curve, twist and turn is made straight in and through Him. Had it not been for the Lord (Psalm 124:1-7), I quiver at what could have been. But Praise be to the only King on the Throne, for I know that He never left me alone during those tests. He was just preparing me for even Greater. For Greater is He that is within Him, than he that is within the world (1 John 4:4).

Lord I Praise Your Holy Name and boldly declare my Life for You to claim. For You to do as You will, knowing that the only thing that You do is within Your Will. How Great is that to know that you are Loved by the definition of Love that has cascaded its Presence down to the lowly of lows so that we may be inspired to reach up with outstretched arms in order to Receive. Longer arms will not help me reach You Lord. However, my receptive Heart is all that You need in order to reach me. "It's All Yours Lord!"

Smile And Love Always!

Heavenly Father.
King Jesus.
Holy Spirit.
Smile.
Love.
Always.
And Still.
Exactly Who God Says I Am. Corey A. Ford

No comments: