Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"In My Father's Eyes"

In the natural sight of my eyes, I can only see what is before me. In the Supernatural Realm, I can begin to see what He has before me. And although the realization is incumbent upon the Revelation, my alignment with Him, grants me the permission to see from within, irrespective of what it looks like on the outside.

Quite humbling is the view, when you begin to see that it contains an image of you. I can see myself "In My Father's Eyes." Looking down on a child as they look up to you, you can see the reflection that contains the same image of you, both ways.

Looking up at my Father as He looks down on me, I can see myself in the same Vision that He has for me, both ways.

I do not just HAVE "My Father's Eyes," but I can see my reflection, IN "My Father's Eyes."

My Life's Purpose is to please only Him, conceding myself to the riches of His vast wealth, only incurring what He has portioned just for me. The Glory that is to Be, is now the Vision that only aligned eyes can see, Supernaturally.

The previous vision lacked the same, for nothing can be fulfilled, in only your name. What I see in myself requires the illumination of His Reflection. Where I am headed requires the protection of His direction. What I do when I am there, will be of no surprise. In perfect reciprocation, I see all of me, "In My Father's Eyes."

Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: