Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

"I Am Weak!"

With the weight of the world mounted up and ready to plop right down upon your shoulders, know your limitations and what you can efficiently carry.

On broad shoulders, too often we rely upon the strength of self in order to sustain the burdens that we have elected to carry. However, everything that needs to be carried does not mean that we were meant to carry it, hence our election to do so.

Choosing to prove yourself beyond the capacity that you can endure is foolish pride. With the right mindset, the burden of pride can be relinquished, allowing us to ascertain our accurate strength and knowing when to call upon additional strength that is adequately prepared to carry the overload that we are too weak to carry ourselves.

In weakness we are made strong. In order to realize our strength in Jesus, we need to acknowledge our weaknesses so that our perceived strength does not boast of, or attempt to rival, that of His Supernatural Strength.

I would much rather succumb in my own weakness, knowing that I will Rise again in His Strength, than to succumb to my own foolish pride, when it didn't have to be.

I Declare my weaknesses and boast of them in order to mitigate defeat and toast to the Strength that will sustain me, giving me the endurance, by way of Blessed Reassurance.

I Declare that "I Am Weak!"
In Your Name Jesus, I hear Your Strength, as it speaks!

In Jesus Name!

God. Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit. Love. Smile. Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: