Smile And Love Always!

Monday, June 11, 2012

"Makes Me Victorious!"

These "things" that vie for your attention, time and energy are for the most part "things" that do not have a strong relevance in your day to day Life. For if God so purposed them for you in your Life, then they would need not compete for the admiration of your adulation. They would be on the inside looking out as opposed to the outside looking and trying to get in.

But Glory Be To God for imparting a gut feeling and an intuition that even surpasses what you think you know, on the inside looking out as opposed to the outside looking and trying to get in.

What God has deposited within us, cannot be withdrawn from us!

The account that contains my deposited Blessings, never loses interest in the eyes of God. For He does not become disinterested nor does He decrease His interest rate per the expected return that I Faithfully anticipate.

Everything that He does is everything that I have grown to expect from a Father that never fails to stop being so.

It is kind of hard to simply wallow in defeat when every time I humble myself, God "Makes Me Victorious!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford